Privileged Access Management (PAM) aims to protect and control the use of generic and privileged credentials, providing secure storage, segregation of access and full traceability of use.
A credential is considered privileged access when it has broad rights, which include changing, removing or deleting files and programs, contacting relevant data, or having access to systems.
senhasegura is the best PAM solution to prevent cyber attacks, carried out through privileged credentials, and data leakage, in addition to ensuring compliance with data protection legislation.
Security & Risk Management
senhasegura allows companies to implement the most strict and complex controls on access to privileged credentials in an automated and centralized manner, protecting the IT infrastructure from data breaches and potential compliance breaches.
It is also ready to meet business and market compliance requirements such as LGPD, GDPR, PCI DSS, SOX, NIST, HIPAA, ISO 27001 and ISA 62443. Some of the benefits of implementing senhasegura for information security and risk management:
- Control of privilege misuse in your company.
- Securely encrypted password management.
- Protecting your business from insider threats and critical data theft.
- Monitoring and recording of all activities performed during privileged sessions.
- Automatic reset of passwords or based on an established schedule.
Streamlined audit reporting from a central audit data repository.